XRA Medical Imaging is looking for a full-time Site Coordinator (8:00 am to 4:30 pm / 40 hrs.) for our Wakefield site. Please see below. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oversee and supervise the work of the reception staff assigned to a specific location, as well as perform duties of a medical receptionist. Responsible for overall reception training and for ensuring that all reception functions are completed accurately. Effectively communicate and uphold professional expectations and ensure quality. Position reports directly to Operational Management. Considering the dynamic nature of this position, we are looking for a team player who is eager to learn, and take ownership and pride over their site and front office.
- 1-3 years of prior front-office management experience
- Advanced computer skills, specifically with medical practice software
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to show care and compassion in dealings with patients
- Demonstrates problem solving capabilities and the ability to follow through to ensure problem resolution.
- Is proactive in identifying areas in need of manager attention.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate well under pressure
- Superior customer service skills